nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Grande <apere...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to empty the connection queue between 2 processors in NIFI secure cluster
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 04:34:11 GMT
Hi,

There are 2 levels basically. One is the global policies in the top right
menu. Another is in the operator menu on the left and is specific to every
processing group.

Sometimes you need a combination of both to allow for an action. E.g. try
data provenance and modify data permissions to allow emptying a queue.

Andrew