nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 13:23:46 GMT
Sravani,

The flow you describe makes sense.  So now lets focus on the PutEmail
processor.  Can you please clarify if when it fails to connect the
flowfile is transferred to the 'failure' relationship or the 'success'
relationship?  If it flows to the 'failure' relationship then as
Conrad points out you can just simply have failure loop back to that
processor so it will continue to retry until it actually succeeds in
transferring.  If it flows to the 'success' relationship even though
the email send fails then we need to look into it further and the
stack trace oleg requests will be helpful.

Thanks
Joe