nifi-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Crampton <conrad.cramp...@SecData.com>
Subject Re: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:53:27 GMT
Hi,
Can’t you just loop the failure outcome back to the PutEmail processor – that way it will
keep looping until sent. (or am I missing something?)
Regards
Conrad

From: "Gadiputi, Sravani" <sravani.gadiputi@capgemini.com>
Date: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at 04:57
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue

Hi,

I have used PutEmail processor in my project to send email notification for successful/failure
copying of a files.
Each file flow having corresponding PutEmail to send  email notification to respective recipients.

Here the issue is, sometimes email notification will send to respective recipients successfully
 for successful/failure job.
But sometimes for any one specific job email notification will not be send to recipients though
job is successful, due to  below error.

Error:

Could not connect to SMTP host
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

Could you please suggest me how we can overcome this error.

Thanks,
Sravani

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,

***This email originated outside SecureData***

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==> to report this email
as spam.

SecureData, combating cyber threats
The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and
confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or
use of this communications is strictly prohibited. The views expressed in this email are those
of the individual and not necessarily of SecureData Europe Ltd. Any prices quoted are only
valid if followed up by a formal written quote.

SecureData Europe Limited. Registered in England & Wales 04365896. Registered Address:
SecureData House, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NT