nifi-users mailing list archives

From Provenzano Nicolas <nicolas.provenz...@gfi.fr>
Subject Nifi vs Sqoop
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 09:37:24 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following requirements :

*         I need to load at day 1 a full SQL table,

*         And then need to incrementally load new data (using capture data change mechanism).

Initially, I was thinking using Sqoop to do it.

Looking at Nifi and especially the QueryDatabaseTable processor, I'm wondering if I could
use Nifi instead.

Has someone already compared both to do it and what were the outcomes ?

I can't see however how to configure the QueryDatabaseTable to handle the new lines (for example,
looking at a "lastmodificationdate" field and taking only the lines for which lastModificationDate
> lastRequestDate) ?

Thanks in advance

BR

Nicolas