nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Gadiputi, Sravani" <sravani.gadip...@capgemini.com>
Subject Nifi- PutEmail processor issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 04:57:20 GMT

Hi,

I have used PutEmail processor in my project to send email notification for successful/failure
copying of a files.
Each file flow having corresponding PutEmail to send  email notification to respective recipients.

Here the issue is, sometimes email notification will send to respective recipients successfully
 for successful/failure job.
But sometimes for any one specific job email notification will not be send to recipients though
job is successful, due to  below error.

Error:

Could not connect to SMTP host
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

Could you please suggest me how we can overcome this error.

Thanks,
Sravani
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,