nifi-users mailing list archives

From ddewaele <ddewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Making FlowFiles environment independent
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:04:20 GMT
We have a flowfile that contains a number of environment specific values
(ports / hostnames / .....).

Am I correct in saying that there is no immediate variable registry
somewhere in nifi, and that all of these environment specific items need to
be passed as environment variables or java system properties ?

I understand that the nifi expression language allows us to retrieve
environment variables / system properties, but a number of processor don't
support the expression language for fields that do contain environment
specific values (like the PutTCP processor hostname property).

How should we go about updating those ?