nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Nothing in rabbitMQ queue from Publish AMQP processor
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 12:46:04 GMT
James I have not used AMQP in a while (although I am the one responsible for developing the
functionality you’re having problem with ;)), so I need to brush up a bit on some of the
administrative actions you describe (idle to active). Do i’ll get back to you, but as a
joint debug step, can you please try to make your queens explicitly active and see if behavior
changes?

Also, what version of NiFi you are using?
Cheers
Oleg

On Dec 8, 2016, at 7:37 AM, James McMahon <jsmcmahon3@gmail.com<mailto:jsmcmahon3@gmail.com>>