nifi-users mailing list archives

From Nirmal Kumar <nirmal.ku...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Getting org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 409 Conflict on DELETE ProcessGroup
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:53:31 GMT
Thanks but as I calling it programmatically using Spring RestTemplate I just get the stack
trace as mentioned in my below mail.

-Nirmal

From: Matt Gilman [mailto:matt.c.gilman@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:58 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 409 Conflict
on DELETE ProcessGroup

Nirmal,

If you consume the body of the response it should indicate the reason for the 409. On failed

Thanks

Matt

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Nirmal Kumar <nirmal.kumar@impetus.co.in<mailto:nirmal.kumar@impetus.co.in>>
wrote:
Hi All,

I am getting the following exception *intermittently* when firing a DELETE request for deleting
the Process group:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9091/nifi-api/process-groups/103111c4-123b-14f9-a794-14795038dbdf?version=0

org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 409 Conflict
        at org.springframework.web.client.DefaultResponseErrorHandler.handleError(DefaultResponseErrorHandler.java:91)
~[nifi-util-1.0.0.jar:na]
        at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.handleResponseError(RestTemplate.java:615)
~[nifi-util-1.0.0.jar:na]
        at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.doExecute(RestTemplate.java:573) ~[nifi-util-1.0.0.jar:na]
        at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.execute(RestTemplate.java:529) ~[nifi-util-1.0.0.jar:na]
        at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.delete(RestTemplate.java:401) ~[nifi-util-1.0.0.jar:na]

I am using Nifi 1.0.0 version.

Not sure if setting these timeout will help here:
          public RestTemplate restTemplate() {
        return new RestTemplate(clientHttpRequestFactory());
    }

    private ClientHttpRequestFactory clientHttpRequestFactory() {
        HttpComponentsClientHttpRequestFactory factory = new HttpComponentsClientHttpRequestFactory();
        factory.setReadTimeout(2000);
        factory.setConnectTimeout(2000);
        return factory;
    }