nifi-users mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate a custom protocol with Apache Nifi
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 09:08:48 GMT
Hi Kant,

Although I'm not aware of existing processor for HTTP2 or NSQ, NiFi
has a set of processors for WebSocket since 1.1.0.
It enables NiFi to act as a WebSocket client to communicate with a
remote WebSocket server, or makes NiFi a WebSocket server so that
remote clients access to it via WebSocket protocol.

I've written a blog post about how to use it, I hope it will be useful
for your use case:
http://ijokarumawak.github.io/nifi/2016/11/04/nifi-websocket/

Thanks,
Koji