nifi-users mailing list archives

From kant kodali <kanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I use Cassandra CQL V3 protocol with Nifi?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:32:15 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response! I am very new to Nifi so I will use the latest
version. I am still trying to understand its capabilities. It sounds
awesome to me .

This talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQCgtCoZyFQ is very good. I just
want see to little bit more concrete examples on

1) how to deal with message format changes
2) how to integrate systems with different protocols
3) authorized access

Any pointers?