nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Farbota <jfarb...@payoff.com>
Subject Re: Pull big size HTTP responses.
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:29:05 GMT
Pablo,

IIRC, Joe Witt commented on this topic a while back. The data is never
transferred the way you describe unless you configure it to do so very
intentionally. The data is streamed into partitions.

--

[image: Payoff, Inc.] <http://www.payoff.com/>

Jeremy Farbota
Software Engineer, Data
jfarbota@payoff.com <email@payoff.com> • (217) 898-8110 <(949)+430-0630>

I'm a Storyteller. Discover your Financial Personality!
<https://www.payoff.com/quiz>

[image: Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/payoff> [image: Twitter]
<https://www.twitter.com/payoff> [image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/payoff-com>