nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Minifi questions
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 18:50:51 GMT
Juan,

MiNiFi should be fine with 0.7.x in terms of generating a template to be
converted for usage in MiNiFi.  Sending data to a NiFi instance also works
across site to site to the same version.  Of course other transport
mechanisms across differing protocols are also fair game.

Currently, provenance is also provided across site to site, able to be
collected and stored for consumption and analysis.  There is currently no
functionality in NiFi to integrate MiNiFi provenance in the UI.