nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade Nifi from 0.6 to 1.0
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:46:01 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the provided details. However, I am not going to
upgrade Nifi instance in place. I want to export Data Flows from Nifi 0.6,
install new Nifi 1.0 (or 1.1) cluster and import the data flows template to
new Cluster. My concerns are more about the inconsistency between data
flows in different versions and less about architectural changes or other
changes.  My question would be is there any problem might happen during
this process? For example, some changes in the template format or flow
names or other changes I should be aware of.

Cheers,
Ali

--
A.Nazemian