nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nothing in rabbitMQ queue from Publish AMQP processor
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:46:17 GMT
No problem Oleg. My fault for not being clear. The test works demonstrating
the message delivery from RMQ exchange to RMQ queue. I was trying to be
systematic, and eliminate points of possible failure, the binding of the
exchange to the queue in RMQ being one.

It does not work, NiFi to RMQ. I see that a connection is created by RMQ
but that connection is blocking. I do not believe the content ever actually
gets handed to the RMQ exchange by NiFi.