nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting cluster nodes using UI - what permissions are required
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 14:30:13 GMT
In order to modify the nodes in the cluster, a user would need to have
permissions to the controller. Permissions to this resource will allow a
user to view and modify different aspects of the Flow Controller including
Reporting Tasks, Controller Services (referenced by Reporting Tasks), the
Nodes in the Cluster, and configuration including thread pool counts.

Matt