nifi-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Hughes <nicholasmhughes.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DistributedMapCache w/ ListSFTP and FetchSFTP
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 21:39:31 GMT
Pierre,

Thank you for the quick response. So, the DMC is just so you won't
duplicate fetches if you're listing faster than you're fetching... got it.
The usage documentation is kinda vague about that, so I made it out to be
more magical than it is. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

-Nick

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com