nifi-users mailing list archives

From Manish G <manish.gg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flow File Stuck for no reason
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 02:20:05 GMT
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, the processor keeps running on a single
thread (even after stopping). And the number remains there even after
stopping.
Today, it happened on my customized putHDFS processor. Only thing different
in this processor is - I have added an additional attribute that tells if
the processor created the directory while loading the file on HDFS. I don't
think this should be the issue though.

Regards,
Manish

--