nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flow File Stuck for no reason
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 00:05:20 GMT
Manish

When it is stuck do you see a number in the top right corner of the
processor?  When you stop it does the number remain?  That number is
telling you how many threads are still executing.  Which processor are
we talking about?  When it is in the stuck state can you please run
bin/nifi.sh dump.  If you can then share the nifi-bootstrap.log that
would aid us in narrowing in on a possible cause.

Thanks
Joe