nifi-users mailing list archives

From Lee Laim <lee.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Provenance - Disk Full
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 06:23:24 GMT
Pablo,

You can decrease the following attributes in conf/nifi.properties.

nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.time

The maximum amount of time to keep data provenance information. The default
value is 24 hours.

nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.size

The maximum amount of data provenance information to store at a time. The
default is 1 GB.
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#flowfile-repository

Thanks,
Lee