nifi-users mailing list archives

From Provenzano Nicolas <nicolas.provenz...@gfi.fr>
Subject Nifi "Hive" with CDH
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:13:49 GMT
Hi all,

We are currently working on NiFi Hive processors (selectHiveQL, putHiveStreaming...).

We are testing them with a CDH platform (and with a "Apache" platform).

Hive 1.0.0 is deployed with the last releases of CDH (5.9) while Nifi is built with Hive 1.2.1
libraries.

We then have serious compatibility issues. The "simple" selectHiveQL processor fails with
"required client_protocol is unset" error message, that seems to shows version mismatch between
the hive client and the hive server.

Do you know if there are workarounds or solutions for those issues ? I would like to avoid
rebuilding NiFi with older libraries.

Thanks in advance,

BR

Nicolas

-
Gfi Informatique Telecom
Nicolas Provenzano
BU Telecom / Customer Experience
nicolas.provenzano@gfi.fr
-
2 rue Andras Beck - 92360 Meudon La Forêt
Tél. : +33 (0)1 46 83 35 06
Mob. : +33 (0)6 82 07 19 21
www.gfi.world<http://www.gfi.world/>
-