nifi-users mailing list archives

From Michael John LEWIS <michaelle...@dbs.com>
Subject Having a processor wait for all inputs
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 01:38:10 GMT
Hi,

I’ve just started taking a look at Nifi as it seems perfect for a project I’m working
on right now.

The one thing I’m trying to solve is this – I have a process (say a batch job or similar)
that I want to invoke,
only once all the inputs have arrived ( a simple dependency graph ).

i.e. I have 3 files and I don’t want to run a process after each file arrival, but once
all 3 files have arrived.

Is this easily achievable in Nifi ? Or would I have to think about custom processor?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.