nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Rosander <brosan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ExecuteScript once at workflow inception
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:56:27 GMT
Hey James,

I wonder if you'd be better suited with a Controller Service that could
provide access to configured loggers, etc.

It looks like ExecuteScript can lookup Controller Services [1].  A
script-based Controller Service implementation (so you could use python or
another scripting language there as well) seems like it might be a useful
feature.  If there's interest, I could write up a Jira for it.

Thanks,
Bryan

[1] http://funnifi.blogspot.com/2016/04/sql-in-nifi-with-executescript.html