nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Restart Nifi
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:12:48 GMT
I noticed, too, that I have many partitions, partition-0 to partition-255
to be exact. These all have journal files in them. So I suspect that the
journal file I cited is not specifically the problem in and of itself, but
instead is the point where the allowable open files threshold is reached.
I'm wondering if I have to recover by deleting all these partitions? -Jim