nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to recover from a full provenance repository?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:01:24 GMT
Here is all the info Joe. I had to manually recreate this here. Tried to
avoid typos. Anything that looks bizarre or oddly misspelled is on me.

Certainly Joe. I need to do whatever is humanly possible to get this up and
rolling again. Here is what I can provide:

(Background)
/mnt/provenance_repo 50G size, 47G used, 17M available, 100% capacity
under this is
database_repository
provenance_repository
du -h output:
8.5M ./database_repository
16K ./lost+found
4.0K ./provenance_repository/index-1489...124
92K ./provenance_repository/toc
47G ./provenance_repository/journals
47G ./provenance_repository
47G .

In my nifi.properties:
#H2 Settings
nifi.database.directory=/mnt/provenance_repo/database_repository
nifi.h2.url.append=;LOCK_TIMEOUT=25000;WRITE_DELAY=0;AUTO_SERVER=FALSE
nifi.provenance.repository.directory.default=/mnt/provenance_repo/provenance_repos
itory
nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.time=24 hours
nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.size=1 GB
nifi.provenance.repository.rollover.time=30 secs
nifi.provenance.repository.rollover.size=100 MB
nifi.provenance.repository.query.threads=2
nifi.provenance.repository.index.threads=1
nifi.provenance.repository.compress.on.rollover=true
nifi.provenance.repository.always.sync=false
nifi.provenance.repository.journal.count=16
nifi.provenance.repository.indexed.fields=EventType,FlofFileUUID,Filename,ProcessorID,Relationship
nifi.provenance.repository.indexed.attributes=
nifi.provenance.repository.index.shard.size=500 MB
nifi.provenance.repository.max.attributes.length=65536
nifi.provenance.repository.buffer.size=100000
(Errors)
in nifi-bootstrap.log, java.io.IOException No space left on device
/mnt/provenance_repo/database_repository/nifi-users.h2.db
similar error reported in nifi-app.log, fails when trying to create
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException

I think both are just symptoms of the true problem, which is to say too
much stuff in
journals under provenance_repository
Jim