Hi Jim,

In getting to the root cause, could you please provide information on your environment?  Did you apply the best practices listed in the System Administrator's guide?  Could you provide some details on what your scripts are doing?

If the data is not of importance, removing the Flowfile Repo should get you going. You can additionally remove the content repo, but this should be cleaned up by the framework as no flowfiles will point to said content.

Aldrin Piri
Sent from my mobile device.