Sure, I've stripped things down to eliminate some variables and I think I have the problem cornered. I created CSV with a header of "csvA" and another with "csvB". I'm matching with regex "^csvA$" and "^csvB$" respectively. You may see what the problem is right way. Nifi doesn't seem to like '$' as an end of line marker. I've tried both "csvB" and "^csvB" which work fine and "csvB$" fails, however, this isn't strict enough for our purposes. We may have cases were one file is "col1, col2" and another is "col1,col2,col3". This could cause duplicates ingests later eating resources. Is there a way to mark the end of line in the regex or am I going to have to do a nested regex filter or something else?

Thanks for the help,

Austin