nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: Service controller list NiFi 0.x to 1.x
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 21:48:31 GMT
It's because product planning can't be done overnight. It was a fight
(months ago) to get higher approval to move to1.x. 1.1.2was the current
release when approval was given. We'll plan to move ahead to 1.2.xin a
few months motivated by the next release. In development, I tend to keep
up, but product moves behind. As soon as my code for this release is
locked, I'll start a new project and move up--months ahead of everyone else.

We're not clustering yet. I think the make-over of the authentication
files and this issue were really the only ones that gave us pause in
making the move. I pushed hard because I'm tired of going back and forth
between the UI changes. However, as principally a write of custom
processors and a controller service or two, not much has really changed
for me.

NiFi's a great framework!

Russ