nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with Groovy script
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 19:04:31 GMT
Mike,

When you say you’ve “included the http-builder jar as a dependency” do you mean you
provided the location of the directory containing that JAR as the Module Path in the ExecuteScript
processor?

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On May 4, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Mike Harding <mikeyharding@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to run a simple groovy script in ExecuteScript processor to make a HTTP GET
request (I understand their are processors get this but I'm just exploring Groovy at the minute).

> import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder
> flowFile = session.get()
> def http = new HTTPBuilder('https://google.com <https://google.com/>')
> def html = http.get(path : '/search', query : [q:'waffles'])
> log.warn(html)
> session.transfer(flowFile, REL_SUCCESS)
>
> Ive included the http-builder jar as a dependency but I'm getting the error:
>
> <image.png>
>
> I'm not new to NiFi but new to using Groovy. I've tried import org.apache.http.* but
that doesn't help. I'm assuming that the missing class library is a default library in Groovy?