nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organizing the flows in the web interface
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 04:53:16 GMT
There is no "New" button to create a blank canvas that would function as a
separate flow.  You can organize your flows into separate Process Groups,
though.  It's a visual distinction, and still subject to the policy
hierarchy of Process Groups.  Other parts of your flow can send and receive
data between Process Groups via input and output ports.  You can achieve
what you're looking for by creating a Process Group and moving your
existing flow into it, and then creating a second Process Group to create
your "second flow".