nifi-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VolatileProvenanceRepository problem with 1.2?
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 08:36:32 GMT
Hi Arnaud,

I just tried to switch to the volatile provenance repository and didn't get
any issue.

I think it could be because of a whitespace at the end:

*The specified implementation class
'org.apache.nifi.provenance.VolatileProvenanceRepository ' is not known to
this nifi.*

If that's the issue we could probably trim the property before using it.

Pierre.