nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it possible to reference python requests module in ExecuteScript?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 19:06:22 GMT
Mike,

I agree with Andy; one of the challenges with Jython is that all the
modules (and their dependencies, and THEIR dependencies, and so on)
must be Pure Python (i.e. not call native code). Most of the time I
see the module reference error, it is because some imported module is
a native (CPython) module, which Jython won't load correctly. Perhaps
there is an alternate module that is pure (if you must use Jython), or
you can try Andy's suggestions.

Regards,
Matt