nifi-users mailing list archives

From prabhu Mahendran <prabhuu161...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to lock getfile upto putfile write into same file?
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 07:06:35 GMT
Ok. I will append the '.' before Putfile using UpdateAttribute. Is this
name(without '.') will automatically changed by Putfile when its done?

Since I am appending each rows from html content into proper csv using
Putfile processor. Is this works fine? How putfile knows complete html
flowfiles has been moved.