nifi-users mailing list archives

From prabhu Mahendran <prabhuu161...@gmail.com>
Subject How to hold on fetch file upto putfile to be complete?
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 05:19:11 GMT
Am using FetchFile processor after PutFile. Since I am using Putfile with
'append' as conflict resolution strategy to merge similar lines to
particular file.

By overall, nearly 200 success status sent to fetchfile processor for only
5 completely appended file. This leads to fetch file with deletefile option
leads to file not found for remaining 195 success status.

I want to send success only once for particular filename after grouping
similar flowfiles. Since mergecontent is not logically works, any other
option available to do this option in nifi??