nifi-users mailing list archives

From Tim Zimmerman <iceman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Importing template into 1.2.0
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 23:47:22 GMT
First thanks for the 1.2.0 release. There are a few things I have been looking forward to (wait/notify).

Now, I have a question. I was running 1.1.2 locally and experimenting with a few ideas. After
creating a template and exporting one of those ideas, I unpacked 1.2.0 and started it up.

I am able to import the template fine but when I try to place it on the canvas I get dialog
that there is more than one version of the processor on the path and the template does not
appear.

I understand this is due to the new versioning and I thought maybe if I just hacked in the
<bundle> element I could get this template working but I did that and tried again but
it still does not seem to be working.

How should I be migrating 1.1.2 work into 1.2.0?