nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it possible to reference python requests module in ExecuteScript?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 19:03:14 GMT
Mike,

Jython is a challenging runtime, as Python modules that depend on native code or dependencies
cannot be used. If the HTTP requests are not something that can be done with InvokeHTTP, I
suggest evaluating Groovy or Ruby as your scripting language of choice, as they are more suited
to the ExecuteScript scenario at this time.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com