nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gibboney <matthew.gibbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Manage NiFi Users via Rest Api
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 19:47:56 GMT
I am using Apache Nifi 1.1.1.  I want to be able to create, update, and
remove users without having to log on to the NiFi web page.

I have been trying to use the NiFi processors to do this, and have only been
successful in using the GetHTTP processor to retrieve user information (GET
/tenants/users/{id}).  I used that user information as a template and
modified the "id" with a new UUID, and the "identity".  With this new flow
file I used the PostHTTP (POST /tenants/users) to try and add the new user,
but ended up with a 400 status code.

Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated.