nifi-users mailing list archives

From cupdike <clark.upd...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject Re: NiFi Cluster with lots of SUSPENDED, RECONNECTED, LOST events
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:08:39 GMT
I was seeing this kind of problem and traced it to when a PutHDFS ran after a
MergeContent (also using Docker).  It would run fine until it started trying
to write the files to HDFS and then the network IO overwhelmed the container
(my theory anyway).  By using a shorter time interval I was able to get past
it (smaller, more frequent file writes). I tried to get the MergeContent to
bundle based on max bytes but could never get it working right so I used
time-based instead.