nifi-users mailing list archives

From Karsten Zakarias <...@foss.dk>
Subject Problems getting invokeHTTP/PutSQL to work
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:52:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Apache Nifi and having problems writing a POST/PUT request to an external db. Any
advice/links to material and prior threats would be greatly appreciated.

My setup is the following:

-          I have BatchIQ Apache Nifi running on an AWS EC2 instance.

-          A GetFTP processor ingests csv files

-          Each value is extracted using regex and combined into a JSON object using an AttributesToJSON
processor

-          I now want to use a InvokeHTTP to write the json object to an airtable db and a
PutSQL to write to a SQL db.

-          How do I setup InvokeHTTP correctly.

-          How do I configure PutSQL correctly on a remote instance with a database driver.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Karsten.

AttributesToJSON:
[cid:image003.png@01D2E9B9.92741B70]

InvokeHTTP:
[cid:image001.png@01D2E9BA.47594FB0][cid:image002.png@01D2E9BA.47594FB0]
[cid:image004.png@01D2E9BB.9D1C27F0]

PutSQL:
[cid:image006.png@01D2E9BA.C409EF60]
[cid:image007.png@01D2E9BA.C409EF60]

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Karsten Zakarias
Product Manager, M.Sc.
IT & Digital Business

[cid:image005.jpg@01D2E9BB.9D1C27F0]
Phone:
Mobile:
E-mail:

+45 4820 8514
+45 2761 6920
KZA@foss.dk

[cid:image008.jpg@01D2E9BB.9D1C27F0]

FOSS Analytical A/S - Foss Allé 1 DK-3400 Hillerød DK
FOSS provides and supports dedicated, rapid and accurate analytical solutions, which analyze
and control the quality and production of agricultural and food products, for the enhancement
of our customers' business and better food quality for consumers.