nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Detect whether a flowfile has a particular attribute
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:34:18 GMT
Jim,

The first expression will return false. None of the expressions below will ever throw an Exception.

You could even chain them together like ${myAttribute:toLower():length():gt(4)} and if myAttribute
does not
exist, it will return false, rather than throwing an Exception.

Thanks
-Mark

On Jun 8, 2017, at 9:32 AM, James McMahon <jsmcmahon3@gmail.com<mailto:jsmcmahon3@gmail.com>>