nifi-users mailing list archives

From Shashi Vishwakarma <shashi.vish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Streaming with Nifi
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 13:46:12 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I am trying to understand here bit more in detail. Essentially I will have
to write some custom code in my spark streaming job and construct
provenance event and send it to some store like Hbase,PubSub system to be
consumed by others.

Is that correct ?

If yes how do I execute other processor which are present in pipeline ?

Ex

Nifi --> Kakfa -- > Spark Streaming --> Processor 1 --> Processor 2

Thanks
Shashi