nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Farbota <jfarb...@payoff.com>
Subject Re: upgrading cluster from 1.0.0 to 1.3.0
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:57:58 GMT
Thanks, after I fired this email I saw that. We'll try a couple different
things. I will assume this will not work and will switch the consumers
using a route with partition-offsets.

If there is any other information, please let me know.

[image: Payoff, Inc.]
*Jeremy Farbota*
Software Engineer, Data
Payoff, Inc.