nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 Cloudtrail log ingestion to Kafka via NiFi
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 22:12:20 GMT
Hello Laurens,

I set up a flow to test this as well, and also saw that the unzipped json
looks like it contains references to other S3Objects.  I'm not familiar
with the formats used by CloudTrail or how the actual logging data is
stored.  I'll have to read up on it, but I think we can set up a flow to
split the json, grab the referenced S3Object values, and route them to
another FetchS3Object processor to pull back the actual logs and decompress
them.

I'll be away from my computer for most of the night, but will hopefully get
back to you tomorrow after doing some more research.