nifi-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Neil Derraugh <neil.derra...@intellifylearning.com>
Subject Re: Migration - 1.2 to 1.3
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:21:57 GMT
I see. Yes, it does seem to be related to replication.  I was briefly able
to access the UI with all three nodes (1.2 x 2, 1.3 x 1) connected in the
cluster.  But after some period of time that error popped up and the UI is
then no longer available.

Thanks !

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Matt Gilman <matt.c.gilman@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Neil,
>
> The issue you're seeing is because some of your nodes have not been
> upgraded yet. In this particular scenario, a node that hasn't been upgraded
> is attempting to replicate a request to a node that has been upgraded. We
> could better handle rolling upgrades in the 0.x because we could choose to
> upgrade the NCM first. However, with HA clustering we don't have that
> option anymore. The active coordinator is elected and assigned with ZK.
> There are additional rolling upgrade concerns with the addition of the
> versioned components introduced in 1.2.0.
>
> I've created this JIRA to capture these concerns [1]. Sorry for the
> inconvenience, but if you upgrade all nodes at the same time these errors
> when you're using the UI should go away.
>
> Matt
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4068
>
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Neil Derraugh <neil.derraugh@
> intellifylearning.com> wrote:
>
>> We're trying to migrate a cluster from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 and I'm running
>> into the following message after the 1.3.0 node runs for a few minutes or
>> less.  I have most of the 1.2.0 NARs in a custom lib directory.
>>
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,018 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for (<no
>> user found>) POST http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/access/kerberos (source
>> ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,019 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> o.a.n.w.a.c.IllegalStateExceptionMapper java.lang.IllegalStateException:
>> Access tokens are only issued over HTTPS.. Returning Conflict response.
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,126 INFO [NiFi Web Server-691]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/current-user (source
>> ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,128 INFO [NiFi Web Server-677]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/current-user (source
>> ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,231 INFO [NiFi Web Server-680]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/client-id (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,309 INFO [NiFi Web Server-692]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/config (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,313 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/cluster/summary
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,315 INFO [NiFi Web Server-680]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/config (source ip:
>> w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,418 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/banners (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,491 INFO [NiFi Web Server-677]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/processor-types
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,493 INFO [NiFi Web Server-647]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/processor-types
>> (source ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,499 INFO [NiFi Web Server-680]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/about (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,509 ERROR [NiFi Web Server-677]
>> o.a.nifi.web.api.config.ThrowableMapper An unexpected error has
>> occurred: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
>> org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized
>> field "deprecationReason" (Class org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO),
>> not marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@398a351; line: 1, column:
>> 106647] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessorTypesEntity["processorTypes"]->org.apache.nifi.
>> web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO["deprecationReason"]). Returning Internal
>> Server Error response.
>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
>> org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized
>> field "deprecationReason" (Class org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO),
>> not marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@398a351; line: 1, column:
>> 106647] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessorTypesEntity["processorTypes"]->org.apache.nifi.
>> web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO["deprecationReason"])
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:644)
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:586)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.endpoints.Abstract
>> SingleDTOEndpoint.merge(AbstractSingleDTOEndpoint.java:43)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.StandardHttpRespon
>> seMapper.mapResponses(StandardHttpResponseMapper.java:188)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.replication.Standa
>> rdAsyncClusterResponse.getMergedResponse(StandardAsyncCluste
>> rResponse.java:219)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.replication.Standa
>> rdAsyncClusterResponse.awaitMergedResponse(StandardAsyncClus
>> terResponse.java:236)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicateNodeRes
>> ponse(ApplicationResource.java:994)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:962)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:946)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:921)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.FlowResource.getProcessorTypes(FlowR
>> esource.java:951)
>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor872.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invo
>> ke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractRes
>> ourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(A
>> bstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJav
>> aMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(
>> HttpMethodRule.java:302)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accep
>> t(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accep
>> t(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accep
>> t(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule
>> .accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._h
>> andleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1542)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._h
>> andleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1473)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.ha
>> ndleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1419)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.ha
>> ndleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1409)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(We
>> bComponent.java:409)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.servic
>> e(ServletContainer.java:558)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.servic
>> e(ServletContainer.java:733)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:841)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1634)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger.doFilter(RequestLog
>> ger.java:66)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1621)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:316)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:126)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:90)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFi
>> lter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:122)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAut
>> henticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:111)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterIn
>> ternal(FilterChainProxy.java:213)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(F
>> ilterChainProxy.java:176)
>> at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeD
>> elegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
>> at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilte
>> r(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:262)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1621)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.filter.TimerFilter.doFilter(TimerFilter.java:51)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1613)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHan
>> dler.java:541)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Scoped
>> Handler.java:143)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHa
>> ndler.java:548)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Handl
>> erWrapper.java:132)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(
>> ScopedHandler.java:190)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(
>> SessionHandler.java:1593)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(
>> ScopedHandler.java:188)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(
>> ContextHandler.java:1239)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(
>> ScopedHandler.java:168)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHand
>> ler.java:481)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(
>> SessionHandler.java:1562)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(
>> ScopedHandler.java:166)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(
>> ContextHandler.java:1141)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Scoped
>> Handler.java:141)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(
>> HandlerCollection.java:118)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.handle(
>> GzipHandler.java:561)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Handl
>> erWrapper.java:132)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:564)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:320)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConne
>> ction.java:251)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.
>> succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:110)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(Queued
>> ThreadPool.java:672)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedT
>> hreadPool.java:590)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException:
>> Unrecognized field "deprecationReason" (Class
>> org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO), not marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@398a351; line: 1, column:
>> 106647] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessorTypesEntity["processorTypes"]->org.apache.nifi.
>> web.api.dto.DocumentedTypeDTO["deprecationReason"])
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException.f
>> rom(UnrecognizedPropertyException.java:53)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.StdDeserializationContext.unk
>> nownFieldException(StdDeserializationContext.java:267)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.StdDeserializer.reportUnk
>> nownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:673)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.StdDeserializer.handleUnk
>> nownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:659)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.handleUnknow
>> nProperty(BeanDeserializer.java:1365)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer._handleUnkno
>> wn(BeanDeserializer.java:725)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:703)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:217)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:194)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:30)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserial
>> ize(SettableBeanProperty.java:299)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty$MethodPr
>> operty.deserializeAndSet(SettableBeanProperty.java:414)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:697)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._readValue(ObjectMappe
>> r.java:2704)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper
>> .java:1315)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider.readFrom(Jack
>> sonJsonProvider.java:419)
>> at com.sun.jersey.json.impl.provider.entity.JacksonProviderProx
>> y.readFrom(JacksonProviderProxy.java:139)
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:634)
>> ... 83 common frames omitted
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,526 INFO [NiFi Web Server-691]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for (<no
>> user found>) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/access/config (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,578 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/f
>> low/controller-service-types (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,580 INFO [NiFi Web Server-692]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/f
>> low/controller-service-types (source ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,701 INFO [NiFi Web Server-677]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/reporting-task-types
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,703 INFO [NiFi Web Server-647]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/reporting-task-types
>> (source ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,919 INFO [NiFi Web Server-692]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/prioritizers (source
>> ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:30,921 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/prioritizers (source
>> ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,340 INFO [NiFi Web Server-680]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/process-groups/root
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,342 INFO [NiFi Web Server-691]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/process-groups/root
>> (source ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,343 INFO [NiFi Web Server-647]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/status (source ip:
>> w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,343 INFO [NiFi Web Server-677]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/current-user (source
>> ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,344 INFO [NiFi Web Server-694]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/controller/bulletins
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,349 INFO [NiFi Web Server-692]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/status (source ip:
>> w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,352 INFO [NiFi Web Server-698]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/controller/bulletins
>> (source ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,353 INFO [NiFi Web Server-698]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/current-user (source
>> ip: w.x.y.z)
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,359 ERROR [NiFi Web Server-680]
>> o.a.nifi.web.api.config.ThrowableMapper An unexpected error has
>> occurred: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
>> org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized
>> field "deprecated" (Class org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO), not
>> marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@3b7d3173; line: 1, column:
>> 2919] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessGroupFlowEntity["processGroupFlow"]->org.apache
>> .nifi.web.api.dto.flow.ProcessGroupFlowDTO["flow"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.dto.flow.FlowDTO["processors"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.entity.ProcessorEntity["component"]->
>> org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO["deprecated"]). Returning
>> Internal Server Error response.
>> com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
>> org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized
>> field "deprecated" (Class org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO), not
>> marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@3b7d3173; line: 1, column:
>> 2919] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessGroupFlowEntity["processGroupFlow"]->org.apache
>> .nifi.web.api.dto.flow.ProcessGroupFlowDTO["flow"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.dto.flow.FlowDTO["processors"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.entity.ProcessorEntity["component"]->
>> org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO["deprecated"])
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:644)
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:586)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.endpoints.Abstract
>> SingleDTOEndpoint.merge(AbstractSingleDTOEndpoint.java:43)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.StandardHttpRespon
>> seMapper.mapResponses(StandardHttpResponseMapper.java:188)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.replication.Standa
>> rdAsyncClusterResponse.getMergedResponse(StandardAsyncCluste
>> rResponse.java:219)
>> at org.apache.nifi.cluster.coordination.http.replication.Standa
>> rdAsyncClusterResponse.awaitMergedResponse(StandardAsyncClus
>> terResponse.java:236)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicateNodeRes
>> ponse(ApplicationResource.java:994)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:962)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:946)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.replicate(Applic
>> ationResource.java:921)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.api.FlowResource.getFlow(FlowResource.java:371)
>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor824.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invo
>> ke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractRes
>> ourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(A
>> bstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJav
>> aMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(
>> HttpMethodRule.java:302)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accep
>> t(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accep
>> t(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accep
>> t(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule
>> .accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._h
>> andleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1542)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._h
>> andleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1473)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.ha
>> ndleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1419)
>> at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.ha
>> ndleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1409)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(We
>> bComponent.java:409)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.servic
>> e(ServletContainer.java:558)
>> at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.servic
>> e(ServletContainer.java:733)
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:841)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1634)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger.doFilter(RequestLog
>> ger.java:66)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1621)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:316)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:126)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecu
>> rityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:90)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFi
>> lter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:122)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAut
>> henticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:111)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.authen
>> ticate(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:83)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.security.NiFiAuthenticationFilter.doFilt
>> er(NiFiAuthenticationFilter.java:57)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFil
>> terChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterIn
>> ternal(FilterChainProxy.java:213)
>> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(F
>> ilterChainProxy.java:176)
>> at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeD
>> elegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
>> at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilte
>> r(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:262)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1621)
>> at org.apache.nifi.web.filter.TimerFilter.doFilter(TimerFilter.java:51)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilte
>> r(ServletHandler.java:1613)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHan
>> dler.java:541)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Scoped
>> Handler.java:143)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHa
>> ndler.java:548)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Handl
>> erWrapper.java:132)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(
>> ScopedHandler.java:190)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(
>> SessionHandler.java:1593)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(
>> ScopedHandler.java:188)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(
>> ContextHandler.java:1239)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(
>> ScopedHandler.java:168)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHand
>> ler.java:481)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(
>> SessionHandler.java:1562)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(
>> ScopedHandler.java:166)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(
>> ContextHandler.java:1141)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Scoped
>> Handler.java:141)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(
>> HandlerCollection.java:118)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.handle(
>> GzipHandler.java:561)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Handl
>> erWrapper.java:132)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:564)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:320)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConne
>> ction.java:251)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.
>> succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:110)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(Queued
>> ThreadPool.java:672)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedT
>> hreadPool.java:590)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException:
>> Unrecognized field "deprecated" (Class org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO),
>> not marked as ignorable
>>  at [Source: java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream@3b7d3173; line: 1, column:
>> 2919] (through reference chain: org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity
>> .ProcessGroupFlowEntity["processGroupFlow"]->org.apache
>> .nifi.web.api.dto.flow.ProcessGroupFlowDTO["flow"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.dto.flow.FlowDTO["processors"]->org.
>> apache.nifi.web.api.entity.ProcessorEntity["component"]->
>> org.apache.nifi.web.api.dto.ProcessorDTO["deprecated"])
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException.f
>> rom(UnrecognizedPropertyException.java:53)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.StdDeserializationContext.unk
>> nownFieldException(StdDeserializationContext.java:267)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.StdDeserializer.reportUnk
>> nownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:673)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.StdDeserializer.handleUnk
>> nownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:659)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.handleUnknow
>> nProperty(BeanDeserializer.java:1365)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer._handleUnkno
>> wn(BeanDeserializer.java:725)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:703)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserial
>> ize(SettableBeanProperty.java:299)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty$MethodPr
>> operty.deserializeAndSet(SettableBeanProperty.java:414)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:697)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:217)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:194)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.de
>> serialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:30)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserial
>> ize(SettableBeanProperty.java:299)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty$MethodPr
>> operty.deserializeAndSet(SettableBeanProperty.java:414)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:697)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserial
>> ize(SettableBeanProperty.java:299)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty$MethodPr
>> operty.deserializeAndSet(SettableBeanProperty.java:414)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:697)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserial
>> ize(SettableBeanProperty.java:299)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.SettableBeanProperty$MethodPr
>> operty.deserializeAndSet(SettableBeanProperty.java:414)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeF
>> romObject(BeanDeserializer.java:697)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(
>> BeanDeserializer.java:580)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._readValue(ObjectMappe
>> r.java:2704)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper
>> .java:1315)
>> at org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider.readFrom(Jack
>> sonJsonProvider.java:419)
>> at com.sun.jersey.json.impl.provider.entity.JacksonProviderProx
>> y.readFrom(JacksonProviderProxy.java:139)
>> at com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientRes
>> ponse.java:634)
>> ... 83 common frames omitted
>> 2017-06-13 22:13:31,421 INFO [NiFi Web Server-691]
>> org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger Attempting request for
>> (anonymous) GET http://w.x.y.z:8080/nifi-api/flow/cluster/summary
>> (source ip: w.x.a.b)
>>
>> Is this a known/expected issue?
>>
>> Neil
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message