nifi-users mailing list archives

From Venkat Williams <venkat.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a CovertCSVToJSON Processor
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 16:12:03 GMT
Hi Joe and Mark,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I wasn't able to able consider SplitText because CSV Records field values
can fall in to next line with embedded newlines, escaped
double-quotes, etc. So I have rule out any logic related to Split.

Another question is it possible to convert CSV data json without specifying
any schema just by considering CSV file first row as header and build
schema internally using the header. If I don't specify schema registry I am
getting 'schema access strategy' is invalid.

Thanks,
Venkat