nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Nifi 1.3.0 - Problem with schema.name and ConsumeKafkaRecord_0_10 processor
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:08:52 GMT
Certainly!  Here are some references:

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#custom_properties
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Variable+Registry

Basically you create a Java properties file or file(s), point to them
in nifi.properties via the "nifi.variable.registry.properties"
property, then (re)start NiFi. You can use your properties in
Expression Language constructs as if they were attributes (note: they
are currently static for the running NiFi instance, so if you change
their values in the file(s) you must restart NiFi).

Regards,
Matt