nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start NiFi on an EC2 instance
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:26:52 GMT
Will do. Thanks very much Aldrin. I will work on getting Java 8 installed
this morning, and then retry starting it as a service.

Should I rebuild that /etc/init.d/nifi service file using the command (as
root, once again) ./nifi.sh install? I ask because this service script for
nifi looks too small compared to what I am used to seeing:

the small /etc/init.d/nifi file:

NIFI_HOME=/local/opt/nifi/nifi-1.3.0
bin_dir=${NIFI_HOME}/bin
nifi_executable=${bin_dir}/nifi.sh

${nifi_executable} "$@"

Or is this what you expect to see with NiFi 1.3.0?

Thanks again. Will follow up later. -Jim