nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Why does usage in content_repo exceed usage shown in UI?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:05:39 GMT
I seem to be having a problem with my content repo. It appears that several
workflows running concurrently are filling it to capacity, and then all
flow grinds to a halt.

I noticed that after stopping some development workflows, my usage dropped
from 100% of the content repo to only 54%. Roughly 24 GB were liberated.
But in my NiFi UI in the header section, it reports less than 1GB in use.
Why does my df -hk at the file system level still show me using 54% of the
content repo capacity - roughly 26GB? That discrepancy between the two
utilization figures seems very large.

Jim