nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi web interface not starting
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:13:14 GMT
Georg,

The UI will be available once you see these log messages:

2017-06-09 09:02:37,208 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
NiFi has started. The UI is available at the following URLs:
2017-06-09 09:02:37,208 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
http://<host>:<port>/nifi
2017-06-09 09:02:37,208 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
http://<host>:<port>/nifi

If you search through the logs looking for the port you're configured to
listen on, do you find anything? If these haven't printed yet, the UI will
not be available. If they have, then the UI should be available.

Also, anything interesting in the bootstrap log?

Thanks

Matt