nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.2.0 REST API problem
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:20:55 GMT
Raymond,

If you enable debug level logging, I believe that InvokeHTTP will log the
request and response. It may be helpful in diagnosing this issue. I think
you could just set the bulletin level to DEBUG to see these as messages as
bulletins. Additionally, you can update your conf/logback.xml to enable
DEBUG messages for org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.InvokeHTTP to see
these messages in your logs/nifi-app.log.

Thanks

Matt