nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.2.0 REST API problem
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 16:24:33 GMT
Raymond,

When it's in a state that is not working are there any bulletins on the
second processor? When it's in that state and you view the configuration
details for that processor, do the properties look correct and the same as
when you manually re-add the processor through the UI? Specifically, I'm
wondering about the SSL Context Service since you mentioned fixing that
after an export/import process resolves the issue.

Any other issues in the logs/nifi-app.log or the logs/nifi-user.log?

Thanks

Matt